Thinking of moving to Atlanta or Milton GA? It is situated ideally away from the city of Atlanta but not too far away from big cities amenities. There are many newer homes for sale in the area of Milton or if you are looking for a older homes with some fixer upper.
Here are some of the benefits staying at Milton, GA:-
- Emergency Response Time of 6:28 average on 2016 fire response time and 6:10 average on 2016 police response time (CityOfMilton). And not to forget to like our Milton Police Department Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/MiltonGAPoliceDepartment/
- Safety – Milton is ranked #2 as top safest cities in Georgia 2017 (Safewise)
- Milton High School ranks among the best public high school in Georgia. It is ranked #10 2017 Best High Schools for STEM in Georgia
- Great parks and facility for sports, picnics, playground, parks, recreation and for horseback riding. (Milton Parks)
- Perfect weather, we get average high of 86°f and average low of 28°F with good amount of sunshine yearly that is perfect for outdoor activities and some amount of cold weather.
If you are looking for homes for sale in Milton, Alpharetta or Johns Creek. Contact me with your story, needs and budget and let the local expert help you find your ideal home.